Tuesday 7 April 2020

Day 8


After years I carry a tiffin box and a water bottle and a towel.... Wife is in her place so my mom and dad and I are at home... The feeling of being the small boy at home brings back soo much of good old memories... I know that tiffin is filled with love and good wishes.... I enjoy the feel and that love.... My son shouldn't go to the open to eat.....

Its been retrospection through these days as to wer am I as a person moving.... WHO WILL CRY WHEN I DIE..... not the book but yes who will genuinely feel my loss.... Cos over a period of time we have become so self oriented that we have forgotten to remember faces we met everyday.... Yet we have time...

Work wise, I got a call from my Toastmaster friend Bhanu Prakash of a guest labourer who has been in trauma..... He has gone out of his head because he can't work... Poor guy is now being counselled....

We have somewhere forgotten work is just part of life.... And not the other way....

As I tuck into my bed let me wish all my beautiful loved ones a wonderful night and a fantastic day tomorrow...

Happiness@lways...

07.04.2020

No comments: