Monday 6 April 2020

Lock Down Day 7


Today was a less packed day... Seems like the food from government agencies are hitting the destinations...
Oh today I had to call a contractor and he had given his wife's number as his official number..
. My call went in I said I am from the Labour Department and the matter is serious, the lady kept me on call and went off on a verbal diarrhea.... .. Poor guy I am sure the verbal Corona would have lasted the whole evening.....
Feels a little relaxed that the number of cases are decreasing.... Our brothers who work outside to see their family is safe are the ones who have been tested positive on Corona...
Kerala survives by the PRAVASI Contributions.... Please do not degrade them... Please support our brothers and sisters from the middle east who r suffering who r back here....
Together we can and we will be victorious....
06.04.2020

No comments: