Sunday 12 April 2020

Lock Down Diary Day 13

 Lock Down Diary Day 13

Today was hectic..... I did not know time flying.... Extension of the lock down created a little unrest in all those Guest workers in our district... Can't blame them..... But it's for our good......

I just started feeling that yes everyone has a pain.... Met someone who started telling me abt himself and. I was deep down thinking I am alot better.... I know all of us have issues some deleberately created and some coincidental.... We just have to move on.... BUT MIND YOU NEVER TO FORGET.....

Today I polished my house and our heaven looks soo heavenly..... I felt free doing it cos I had no one telling me not to do... The bhajans in the morning and the evening and the cleaning and the lovely times spent together has brought back a feeling of love and trust.... All those gaps created seems to have flattened up....

I pray and hope our beloved Prime Minister and our great Chief Minister and our honorable health Minister have good health to continue the lovely work....

Also pray that all those relentless service providers and volunteers have a healthy safe time tooo...

Love you all

Happiness@lways
12.04.2020



No comments: