Wednesday 8 April 2020

Lock Down Day 9

Lovely lovely lovely... I planted a Jamba Tree 18 months back and yes she gave me the first lovely bunch of fruits..... It was such a lovely feeling when Mom plucked the first fruit and kept it at our alter.... The tree too has an achievement quotient.... We say what ever we do do it for God.... So her first fruit for God.....

I cooked something which was nice.... A sweet mango chutney..... Recipe could be shared... Chef Naveens's special mix... Also rolled the pooris out.... My dough was loose but the pooris were lovely.... Self Praise...

I felt Doctors are God's....Suchitra Sudhir aunt's today's post of a lady at her door step middle of the night.... The lady was bleeding and Auntie took the little one alive and happy...... Many hospitals rejected but Dr Suchithra Sudir did it... She said she forgot abt corona and all and did wat she had to.... We should either make the Dr that stand in front of a doctors name as DEAR or we should tag a H H in front of their names as His or Her Holiness Dr So and so...

I agree now ICU is I SEE YOU OH God..... Only God in the form of Doctors and Nurses....

Work front am meeting a set of government employees who are sooooo dedicated and working for a single objective...... GO CORONA....

Lovely day folks....

It's time for me to say good night....

Hope tomorrow will be absolutely nice for all of us.....

Happiness@lways...

08.04.2020



No comments: