Monday 13 April 2020

Lock Down Diary Day 14

Lock Down Diary Day 14

It was my sons birthday... For me birthday is a lovely memory... Achan and Amma blows a few balloons hangs it up.... A cake was the luxury then with lovely homemade food.... A few guests..... A camera man ooooooohhhh it was awesome..... I have to thank my mom and dad for making those lovely surprises..... And teaching me small happiness made life much more happening and fine.....

Today Achan insisted I had a shot with him... Amma sat with us and got a free kick..... Achan was talking about his father and his mother and after a long while all three of us had a hearty laugh...... Lovely feel....

Everyone made unniyappam I made mango appam.... It's nice though... Love my cooking.... Self Praise hahaha...

Work was indeed lovely a lovely comment from a family we helped... 6 children in the family and they said Kerala is great.....

Vishu is here.... The dark clouds have a silver lining.... We have to remember today is ours let's celebrate that we are alive.... Now will never come a 2nd time.... Enjoy your being.... Enjoy every min.... Yes I am.... I am waiting like a small boy for the kaineettam from Dad and Mom... I told I am the youngest at home now... Old times... But miss Nisha Sandeep....

HAPPY VISHU....

Happiness@lways

13.04.2020



No comments: