Friday 10 April 2020

Lock Down Day 11

Lock Down Day 11

After a long while I ate tamerind straight from the tree..... Oh my God I really went down memory lane.... I missed by Raji moothamma, my Dad's sis.... Sooooo much.... She used to allow us to do all this when we were young.... I love her and her fond memories will always remain...

Chopped another huge banana bunch from our little garden.... The compound is a little away from our house.... So took amma for a long drive to the next compound..... Sure she enjoyed the trip hahaha....

Spoke to some old friends who really meant alot.... And I feel I am back to my normal self.... People in my neighbourhood say I look calm....

Anyways I have been doing alot of work today.... Dealing with people with varied issues from food to stay..... I am being socially useful and I feel good......

I love my colleagues and the way we work is really nice.... Anyone who is not scared of Corona who wants to volunteer on field please let me know.....

Love u all... Let's take a minute and pray for all of us before we say good night...

Happiness@lways...

10.04.2020

No comments: