Thursday 9 April 2020

Lock Down Day 10

Just realise that life is yours enjoy it to the fullest..... 91000 people have gone and at death of theirs no one even wanted to touch them.... Suddenly we realise that we are one dot in that great universe which could be blown off any time.....

So decided to enjoy it this way.... Being yourself and doing what you want to do is very important...... Be yourself....

Dedication is a word I have heard with job..... I have seen many people dedicated to their work like the Armed services say JAAN JAAYE VACHAN NA JAYE and I have also seen people who make lame excuses not to work.... Proud of those who show integrity in what they do.....

I salute all those who support willfully our administration to succeed....

I made a small video on stay home stay safe with a dozen of languages accross India... This was in association with the work I do... Realised we speak somany languages but when there comes a call we stand as one The Stong Indian.....

I have had valuable time with my parents and relive being the pampered again.... I miss my son yes Rishabh is missed... But being the son of a mom and a dad who has a larger perspective about life makes me stronger... I have over come so much in life and this too shall pass....

As I go to bed today I hope and pray that all of you have a great day tomorrow and a rested sleep today....

From now my life would be on a different ball game altogether.....

A new ME in the ME will be with the ME controlling the ME to..... Hahaha suffrening from fatigue.... Sleep guys....

Happiness@lways

09.04.2020

No comments: