Saturday 11 April 2020

Lock Down Diary Day 12

Lock Down Diary Day 12

The lock down is going to be extended..... Life has come to its rudimentary stage... People have gone back to food from the gardens.... Everyone r reconciled to the fact of being at home and life seems slow but cool....

I felt I missed being formally informal so today I went to office dressed... My dear friends it did make a difference..... I felt good sitting in office today....

My Toastmasters meeting happened and I miss those energy doses of the live toastmaster meetings.... But still meeting all of them is fun....

I get to work on all days as the lock down gets extended..... I am not sure how the food aspect of all the people from other states will be met.... I am stressed but I am sure things will work....

I love u all and above all I started loving myself..... I am into alot of self improvement and I feel happy am on a lovely route.... A route realising myself what is my potential.... A long lost friend of mine Rakesh Vanamali once told me I have alot in me untapped...... I am searching for that untapped energies of mine.....

Let's all join together and work on our untapped potential and grow

Good night to all of us

Happiness@lways

11.04.2020


No comments: